Friday, June 13, 2014

Special Delivery!

Hey friends!

Today I wanted to show you some of the images I captured on my very first newborn lifestyle session! I was so excited when a high school friend of mine let me into her home so I can practice my lifestyle photography skills on her family. (Or lack thereof) :-)

This is all so new to me so please don't judge to harshly. I still want to practice more before I start offering these sessions out to people. So if you know anyone with some interest, send them my way! rc2photo@yahoo.com

And now introducing: The Watson Family

Here are some of my favorites.











Thank you so much for looking! And special thanks to Heather, Loren, Evan and Miss Norah for allowing me to shoot their beautiful family.


xxx

Ryan

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I can't believe you aren't offering packages, you really should. If Cliff and I ever have children you're the first person I'm calling!

    ReplyDelete