Thursday, October 20, 2011

Well, here we are.

I've tried numerous times to start a blog. Most of the time I just forget about them and my writing goes off into internet space and I never see it again because I can't seem to find the password to my accounts. Hopefully this time will be different. I'm approaching a very new chapter in my life, next weekend I will be marrying the man of my dreams and I couldn't be happier. I'm not really sure what I'm trying to accomplish with this blog, the truth is, I always feel like I have something to say, something that matters, but I just can never express it the way I want to. Maybe this blog will help? Maybe it won't and my words will just float out into internet space again. Regardless, here I am again, starting a blog. I'm not sure what it's going to contain or what I'm going to write about but I hope you'll join me for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment