Tuesday, October 25, 2011

So it's finally Wedding Week!!

Ok so it's finally wedding week! 

Commence freakout! 

Just kidding. I feel like I've been planning this moment for a lifetime! Pretty much everything is organized and done, luckily for me I've got some kick ass ladies that will be assisting me day of so I don't have to much to stress about.

This past weekend was my bachelorette party. It was so amazing. I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world because I have such awesome sisters and friends. They really made sure that my night was something that I will never forget. My day started out around 7 am. I played with my dog Rex and ran errands and cleaned the house since the festivities were starting there. I then dropped Rex off at his grandparent Cecil's house and went to find some fun jewelry to go with my little black dress I was wearing that evening. After jewelry shopping I went home to meet my friend Erika and she went with me to get my makeup done by a fabulous makeup artist named Tressa. Her link is below.


The look I was going for was drama! I started off with this picture....

And this was my final result.....


Obviously it's a little hard to see here but I couldn't find any pictures of me that really focused on my makeup. I'll be taking more Saturday for sure. But it definitely had the "drama" I was going for.

After getting my makeup done we went home to get dolled up and then everyone started to arrive! We ate some good food, I opened gifts (that were totally hilarious and naughty), drank, played games, told stories, took pictures and then our limo showed up. Now let me just tell you this....I had no flippin' clue this limo was yellow until I looked at my pictures the next day. I could have sworn it was white! I blame it on the al al al alcohol. 

We took the limo to Molly Malone's in St. Matthews. One of my favorite bars. My sister's awesome boyfriend got us some reserved tables up in the top section so when we weren't on the dance floor we could go up there and hang out. Guess who never went back up there once we hit the dance floor. Yep. That's right. We danced the night away. I don't think anyone realized we were at the bar for 6 hours until the next day!

It was totally worth it! When we took the limo home around 3am my awesome best guy friend who crashed the girls night out brought us all taco bell to my house. I swear I ate more soft tacos than I ever have in my life. Yum yum! Thanks so much biff!

The next day I needed some fat girl/ half hungover food so Erika and I drove up to Hubers to meet up with Jimmy, Kristy, Tyler, Max and Ryan. The food was sooo good and I was a happy girl. After returning home I was a vegetable and didn't move off the couch until I went to bed at 830. Yep...you heard right. I missed Dexter. I did watch it last night so all is good on the Dexter front. 

I really really want to say thank you to Courtney, Meagan, Halie, Lindsey, Ashlee, Tiffany G., Tiffany J., Kristy, Meredith, Loren, Erika, Jenny, Kristin, & Lindsay for making my bachelorette party so flippin' awesome. Also a special thanks to Brian for dropping the Kristin & Lindsey off and Geoff for crashing the party and bringing us tacos. You guys and ladies are the best!






No comments:

Post a Comment