Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Well hello there! A 365 update!

Hey friends! I just want to update the bloggy blog with my 365 pics! I've been super busy lately with the snow, the babe, birthday's, friend and family time & relaxation!

Thanks for following along :-)

Day 34. "Home"

 Day 35. "Reflection"


Day 36. "Ice"

Day 37. "Happy birthday Grandma"

Day 38. "Birdhouse"

Day 39 "Bowling with friends"

Day 40. "Scrunch Face"

Day 41 "Inspector Carrot Head"

Day 42 "Salt Rocks"

Day 43 "Reading My Mom & Me" *Love*

Day 44. "No 10 month pics mom"

Day 45. "Favorite" *Happy valentines day :-)

Day 46 "Debating on running the mini again this year"

Day 47. "So fresh and so clean"

The SUN is finally out here in Louisville and all this snow is melting. I seriously cannot wait to get outside and start shooting again. This winter has been such a drag. Hope everyone is enjoying the warm up!

xxx

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment