Thursday, May 8, 2014

A dose of cuteness for your Thursday.

GOOD MORNING!

I've had coffee today so excuse my excitement. As promised I'm here to deliver your dose of my 365 project. These pictures are all of my little bug. When I can't find anything to take pictures of I've always got the cutest girl in all the land to snap a photo or two of.

Here we go:

124/365
Had fun splashing around in grandmas sink on daddy's birthday dinner day. I've always wanted a sink that sits in front of a window. Look at that LIGHT!? Photogs dream right there. For our next house, this will be a requirement. Ahh.....7 more years.....


125/365
Not quite ready for bed yet.


126/365
Getting a quick bath after dinner at grandmas house. Again with that light. Drool.

127/365

Our friends left their baby pool at our house after the Derby party so we threw some water in it and Charlie had a ball. She was wearing a bathing suit but decided to go to the bathroom so we got changed and just decided to go nakey. She loved it. 

Here she is contemplating life and other things after a hard day at daycare....

Seriously. This kid is too much. I just can't handle the cuteness.

Hope everyone has an amazing day! I've got a special photoshoot planned tonight that I have to keep under wraps until the 17th! UGH! Surprises are so fun though :-)

xxx

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment