Thursday, May 1, 2014

Last post before the MAIN EVENT!

I'm guessing this will be my last post until after all of this weekends festivities have ended. I have a busy weekend ahead of myself so I don't forsee any blog time in my near future. I just have to survive this last work day and then it's straight fun for the next 4 days. Yes 4. I'm so going to enjoy this 4 day weekend!

Tomorrow I have a ton of things to do. I have to pick up Ryan's birthday cake, go grocery shopping, go shoe shopping, go accessory shopping, clean my house, food prep for Saturday, get ready and then go to the Fillies & Stallions party at Mellwood Arts Center. I'm really looking forward to this event. I don't get out too much these days because I would rather be home with my love bugs but when I do go out, I make sure I have a good time.

I'm meeting my sister and my lovely friends at my sisters condo tomorrow at 730. Then our plan is to get some appetizers at Bonefish and then head down to the party. Should be a good time filled with dancing, drinks and a few celebrities. Looking forward to it.

I have to be somewhat careful on my drink intake because I have a party to host on Saturday for the Derby! This is the 7th year that Ryan and I have thrown a Derby party. I'll admit, in years past things have gotten a little crazy but now that most of our friends have kids we keep it under control a little better. Everyone still has a great time but there's not as much debauchery going on. :-)

Saturday is also Ryan's 30th birthday so we've mixed that in with the Derby party too. I've already told him his present  because I had to make sure he was ok with it before I pulled the trigger. He doesn't get it until November though! I got us tickets to go see Notre Dame/Louisville play up at South Bend on November 22nd. He is a huge Notre Dame fan and duh, I'm a huge Cardinal fan so of course we are going to be going to that game. Not only are we going but about 15 of my friends are going as well and we all have hotels for the whole weekend. Ryan couldn't be the only Notre Dame fan with all us crazy Card fans so we asked his cousin Adam if he wanted to go and of course he said yes. It's going to be SO much fun! Leaving our kiddo for a weekend might be rough though! At least I still have a few months to prepare for that.

So. That's my weekend plans. Sunday we are eating at Ryan's parents for his birthday dinner and then Monday I'm off work again so I guess I'll write up a weekend summary then. Be prepared for lots of iphone pics!

Have a great DERBY weekend my friends!!

 119/365
A man and his truck.

120/365
Arrow symmetry.




xxx

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment