Wednesday, March 5, 2014

365 update.

Hello again!

As promised, here is my 365 update!
Day 48.

Look at those chunks.


Day 49.

Reading my book outside on the first pretty day in a while.


Day 50.

Oil and water clearly don't mix.


Day 51.

Charlie loves her grandma. I go to my husbands parents house every Tuesday and Thursday for dinner. I'll miss our Tuesday nights when he gets off of night shift!


Day 52.

Tracks to somewhere.


Day 53.

A sweet friend of mine is having triplets.


Day 54.

Car naps are the best naps.


Day 55.


Day 56. 

So big.


Day 57.

Happy girl.

Day 58.

Best coffee ever.

Day 59. 

New macro came in today!

Day 60.

City life.

Day 61. 

Macro marbles.

Day 62.

Reflections on the macro.

Day 63.

Today we were diagnosed with a double ear infection.

 Day 64.

Soft & Sweet.

Day 65.

Still sick. Hate this for my bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment