Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Everyone knows what Friday is right?

Good morning my loves! I figured I better post a 365 update and write a little before I leave for our mini family vacation tomorrow.

I'm SO excited to be heading to Red River Gorge tomorrow. I could totally use some fresh air, campfires and family time. This is part of our Christmas present from dad and Jeannine. Every year we try to go somewhere as a family. 2 years ago we went to Gulf Shores, last year we went to the Gorge when Charlie was a mere 5 weeks old and this year we're heading back for another go round. We are staying in the "Living on the Edge" cabin and it is GORGEOUS! I'm so glad Charlie is older this year because last year it was tough taking care of a newborn while I was still recovering and trying to have a good time as well. So anyway, we leave tomorrow and sadly Ryan can't join us until Friday after work. He started this new work schedule a week too soon! If he had been on his old schedule just one more week he would have been able to come down with us on Thursday. Bummer.

Now, let's talk about Friday. Everyone knows what Friday is right? It's the HUGE Sweet Sixteen match up between UofL & UK. I'm honestly dreading this game. They beat us during the regular season but that doesn't really mean much when it comes to the tournament. This UK team doesn't have the talent or motivation that National Champion team had when they beat us in the Final Four two years ago. I really just dread this game because no matter what the outcome the fans are pretty shitty most of the time. I try not to be one of "those" fans. Especially on Facebook or social media sites. I always root hard for my Cards but I don't talk shit if we kick UK's ass. I'm all about a good rivalry but sometimes some of the fans are just shitty. And it's both sides. But it's not me. I'll talk smack all day when I'm watching the game with family and friends but I'd rather not boast or brag or be a crappy fan on Facebook. Not my style. On that note. Go Cards.

Here's an updated 365 post. Last week was an AWESOME week for me! Well, Day 81 was anyway. I'm part of a 365 group on Facebook with women (and one guy) from all over the world and we share our images daily. Well, a moderator normally picks one image a day for the top banner page. I've had some images that I thought for sure were going to be banner images in the past but I had never had one of my images picked. Well on day 81 that all changed. I went to lunch with Courtney, Molly & Charlie and snapped a shot of our delicious sushi roll when it came out for my 365 project. When I uploaded that evening to our group I was so excited when that image was chosen to be the banner page for a day! Sometimes I feel like my images aren't good and that I'm not doing enough or putting in enough effort but having that image chosen made me feel SO good! Aside from my image being posted I've booked 4 Spring photoshoots and a wedding in the past week. Yay!

So now that I've rambled enough. Here is my updated 365!

 Day 77. More food.


Day 78. Millie caught Charlie napping.

Day 79. Getting her gear ready for the game!
 

Day 80. My girl is 11 months old!
 

Day 81. The Sushi Shot! So proud of this image!
 

Day 82. Biscuits & Honey. One of my Honey's favorite things.
 

Day 83. Morning shadows.
 

Day 84. Millie and I got our days mixed up. Whoops!
 


Well after my trip I'm sure I'll have tons to update so stay tuned! Thanks for reading!

xxx

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment