Sunday, April 27, 2014

IT'S DERBY WEEK!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm so excited! This is my absolute most favorite time of the year! I had plans to take Charlie to the Balloon Glow on Friday with Courtney and the kiddos but of course she is still recovering from that stinkin ear infection so we didn't go. My mother in law came over and brought me dinner and watched Charlie for a little while so I could go run some errands. That woman is a SAINT! Seriously, they help us out so much and I'm super grateful. All of our parents have been so much help. They aren't kidding when they say it takes a village. I'm glad I've got a large one!

So anyway this weekend wasn't exactly as fun as I wanted it to be. We had our friendly weight loss competition yesterday and I didn't win. Boo. BUT I've lost 14.8% of my body weight in 4 months so who gives a CRAP!? The money would have been nice but I prefer this lifestyle change and I have plans to keep losing until I get to my goal. 15 more pounds to go! Trucking on. Big congrats to my friends Ashley Shutts and Brian Vogel. They killed the competition. As did Brian's wife Kristin and my best buddy Geoff. Plan get skinny for summer is in effect!

Aside from weigh in yesterday me and Charlie didn't do much. Ryan came home early from the farm and I needed that break because Charlie was driving me bonkers. So when he got home I ran some errands and picked up some things for the Derby party and then last night my friend Geoff came over for some friend time and I had a few drinks for the first time in a month. I sure do love Blue Moon. Yum.

Today was uneventful. Charlie slept most of the day and I got to get the house somewhat put together. There's still work to do but everything will be in order for the party this weekend.

Here's what I've been up to:

112/365
The boys had a good day.



113/365
Double Ear Infection :-(


114/365
"So I can't go outside if I'm sick?"


115/365
Hollywood 

116/365
Diaper Daze 


117/365
Awake.


Thanks for looking! Hopefully I have time to write again this week!

HAPPY DERBY WEEK KENTUCKY!!!!

xxx

Ryan

2 comments:

  1. I do not have a job on Thursday if you need help cleaning. Sorry, that's all I can do right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're silly. Don't worry, I've got it taken care of busy bee! Love you!

      Delete