Friday, April 4, 2014

Trip pictures updated with the 365

This past weekend we went to Red River Gorge with my family and had a BLAST. We would have had an even better time had the Cardinals pulled out the win on Friday night but hey, ya win some, ya lose some. This loss was super hard because we led the whole game and just couldn't make our damn free throws! Ugh! Ok, ok, I'm not going to talk anymore about basketball for the rest of the season. I just wanted to share some photos from our trip with all my bloggy friends. FYI these are all totally out of order and Ryan is missing from most of the because he didn't get down there until Friday night. Boo!


She wouldn't let anyone but mommy hike with her. Mommy got a good workout.


 Picnicing with Aunt Moo Moo


Wish this wasn't blurry. It's my favorite :-(
 

Me and my sweet girl.


Meagan & Sister Steve

Before we left goofing around trying to get my camera to work with the remote.


Hey, these puffs are GOOD!


Meagan looks like that happy John Calapari meme. Lol



Dad & Jeannine enjoying the view


It's a baby in a backpack!


GIVE ME FOOD!


Living on the EDGE.


Cardinal Cutie
 

When we first got in


One too many DRANKS. Yes, her shirt says I love butt drugs.


Me, Dad and the babe


Presentable. Or so we pretend. Also Day 89-1


Getting that workout in!


Love this baby.



Morning stories with Pops.


Enjoying the morning


Y'all need some of this sanitizer?


Pooped.


Tackling the stairs


We made it!



And here is my updated 365. :-)

Day 85. Traveling with an infant requires a lot of STUFF!


Day 86.

Day 87.
Day 88. Inchy worm.
Day 89. My Loves.
 Day 90.
Day 91. Selfie. 19.4 lbs down

 Day 92. GOOD MORNING!


Thanks for looking!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment