Wednesday, January 1, 2014

365......Attempt 2. Among other things......

Well here we go again. It looks like I'm going to attempt yet another 365. This time I have a lot of motivation and I'm in a wonderful Facebook group with some awesome photographers that are doing the same thing so hopefully we can all motivate each other to finish.

This was my image today.



This image means two things.

#1. This is the first image of my 365-2014 project.

#2. I'm FINALLY going to start training again. I've been running on and off over the past 8 months but it's really time to focus and get back in shape. I've joined two bets for weight loss. One with a group of friends and one on dietbet.com. The one on DietBet is HUGE. I've never seen a pot so big for a weightloss comp. This bet is over 6 months so I have to stay focused!

The triple crown of running and the mini marathon are coming up again. I haven't ran a race since the mini in 2012 so maybe if I start today I can whip my butt into shape. Plus I cannot wait to try my new outdoor running face mask my sister and brother in law got me for Christmas. That thing is SWEET!

Anywho, I'm going to be keeping up with my 365 project on here and on Facebook. This is where I'll elaborate a little on the image I've shot for the day. Obviously this is a huge time suck so I may not be able to post everyday. I hope some of you will hop over and follow my blog.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and safe New Years Eve! Welcome to 2014!

Thanks for the love and support!

xxx

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment