Friday, January 24, 2014

Getting caught up on the 365 post.

Hey friends!

My kiddo is knocked out so I figured this was a good time to post a few pictures I'm behind on.

Day 22.

In memory of a fellow Sailor and one of the funniest, nicest, and greatest men I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I'm so blessed that he was in my life for 4 short years.  My husbands grandfather, Grant. aka. Paps.


Day 23.

I was feeling rather un-inspired on Thursday night, plus I was SUPER tired. Ryan came into the living room and said that I should take a picture of his cool vintage Miller Lite can. Bam. There's day 23.


Day 24.

Hubs got his deer back from mounting today. Another one added to the wall. Glad we have a deer room now so these aren't hanging in my living room!



Not too much to say tonight. Have to get up early tomorrow to go get my hair done! This mop is a mess! I'll post pictures after. We're also going to the boat show and then to Mike Linnigs since it opened back up yesterday.

Hope everyone has a great night!


xxx

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment