Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Funday!

Hi again!

Today was day 5! Woo.

Today I attempted to shoot some indoor portraits which most of you know is totally not my thing. In fact, the photos from today that I love the most are outdoors. Luckily we caught the weather at just the right time and we were able to get some fun stuff outside. I've got some indoor shots as well but the photo I chose for the 365 project was taken outside.

This is my Aunt Theresa. She's fun, spunky and has tons of personality. I frequently shoot portraits for her and she is so willing to do whatever! I really liked her expression in the picture below. I labeled it "Waiting" on  my project. It looks like she's waiting on something. Either for me to leave her alone, the snow to come or for me to let her go back inside. Haha. Anywho, her expression really made this photo for me. So this is our day 5!


I did a lot of post processing to this photo. Mainly the grass, background and coloring. The grass this time of year is not really what you would call pretty so I added some color, some texture and a little dodging and burning. I love this photo. Hopefully my Aunt does too!

Second topic of the day. TWINS! I've never got to photograph twins before so I was really excited when I met Sean and Alex. They were so fun and I'm glad their mom, Pam, contacted me to shoot some photos of them and discuss possibly shooting her daughter's wedding in the summer. Alex and Sean were cracking me up through their whole shoot. They are quite comical and were willing to do whatever I asked which was awesome! I hope to see them again maybe in the summer/fall to shoot some senior portraits! Fun Fun! Anywho, here is a shot from their informal pics today.


Again with the processing. I brightened things up a bit.

Well, that's about it for today. The weather is about to turn freezing so me and Charlie are in our jammies staying cozy watching some football. Our Eagles lost yesterday so we're pretty bummed about that. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!!


xxx

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment