Saturday, January 11, 2014

Days 9 & 10

I've been under the weather the past few days. I feel like I'm sick all the time. Once Charlie gets all these daycare bugs out of her system we are going to have some pretty healthy immune systems! I look forward to those days.

Day 9.



We have a lot of military books in our house. My husband was a sniper in the Marines and I was an ABH in the Navy. With that being said, we really wanted to get out this weekend and see Lone Survivor but he's had the flu and like I said earlier, I haven't been feeling so great myself so it looks like we're going to spend the weekend home relaxing and trying to get well.

Day 10.


Friday morning I woke up and felt like there was a fire in my throat. Seriously, I never get sore throats but on Friday I felt like I was going to die. Since I couldn't really eat much I decided to juice myself some breakfast. I LOVE juicing. This recipe is really simple and one that I use a lot.

Handful of spinach
3 small Gala Apples
1/2 lemon (peel and all)
1 whole cucumber
Kale
3 celery stalks
5 baby carrots

It really takes a ton of fruits and veggies to juice. All of that made this one glass of juice. Crazy. But it's so good. Especially if you're not feeling good and you drink some fruits and veggies the nutrients and vitamins make you feel better instantly.

I have something delicious cooking in the crockpot for today (Day 11) so I'm saving that photo for a recipe blog later. Have a great Saturday friends!

xxx

Ryan


No comments:

Post a Comment