Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A grapefruit a day keeps the doctor away!

Day 8.

An apple? How about a grapefruit a day keeps the doctor away! Not really sure if that's true but it sounded good to me!

This morning I figured I'd shoot early because there is a good chance when I get home tonight I'm either going to run and then crash or just crash. Deer chili is already cooking in the crockpot so I don't have to worry about dinner when I get home. Winning!

I woke up today (late) and didn't get to run but I also realized my throat was so sore! I never get sore throats and I think I jinxed myself because I was just telling my in-laws that I never get sore throats because I had my tonsils out when I was a kid. Welp, today I have a sore throat. Yay.

Since my throat is sore I didn't want to eat much for breakfast so a grapefruit and cottage cheese was on the menu. I took a picture of my grapefruit for my photo today.

Tada!


This photo really makes me wish I had white dishes. I love white dishes. White everything! Whenever we build our next house and get new stuff, I'm going with white. White white white! White is so clean and pretty and it photographs so well!

So there is my photo. Day 8. Kind of boring, but I wasn't very motivated this morning. Maybe my mood and throat will get better as the day progresses.

 TPW just posted their new lyric for the week and I'm really excited about it.
“And when you smile the whole world stops and stares for awhile.”  
I pretty much know what I'm going to do and I have the image I want in my head. Hopefully I can execute it tonight or tomorrow. I really love this project. It's so fun!
Welp, that's all I've got for right now. Hope you like my grapefruit. :-)
 xxx
 
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment