Monday, January 6, 2014

Baby, it's COLD outside.

Hey y'all! Hope everyone is having a great Monday. It is SOOOO cold outside! -2 is way too cold for me. I think I need a vacation somewhere warm very soon!

Today is day 6. And today happens to be a selfie day. I took about two dozen photos today of random things, including what I was cooking for dinner for a recipe blog but I didn't like any of them once I started processing.

Day 6.


I actually have a ton to write about but honestly I'm wore out today. I've started running again so this morning I was up and on the treadmill at 530. Tomorrow I will post a little bit of a mixed blog about running, our weight loss competitions and the whole Louisville Football coaching mess and my thoughts about it.

Hope everyone likes day 6, especially because it's of my face! haha :-)

Don't forget to like my FB page and my blog! I seriously need more followers. I know you guys come check this out from Facebook so just FOLLOW it! Spanks!

Here is another selfie from today. Just for fun.



(I don't do serious well. I prefer to smile :-)

Have a good night! Stay warm!

xxx

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment