Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 14 & 15 plus a big Happy Birthday shout out to my favorite niece!

Day 14.

Charlie was enchanted by the morning news. Silly girl. Day 14 also happens to be the day our girl turned 9 months old. So big!!! Her head looks so huge here. It makes me laugh. It's ok to laugh at your kid, right? I hope so. :-)



Day 15.


I love reading and I'm currently in the middle of a great book called Dark Places by Gillian Flynn. I saw this book was recommended on Buzzfeed as a book to read before the movie comes out later this year. I've already read one Gillian Flynn book, Gone Girl, and it was one of the greatest books. I loved all the twists and turns in that book. Very very good. So anyway, I knew I had to slap this book on my Kindle and get to reading. Day 15 is a selfie. :-)

Today also happens to be my sweet niece's 5th birthday! I cannot believe Molly is 5. I face timed her earlier on her iPad and she was really excited. I love that she showed me all her presents and what was left of her princess cake. This weekend her mom is hosting a slumber party so Charlie and I are going to go help out with that for a little bit. Molly is such a good big cousin. She's always asking to see baby Charlie when we FaceTime, it's the cutest. I just know they are going to be best friends.

Well, I'm exhausted as usual so I think I'm going to go crawl into my heated sheets and finish this book. I've got a list I want to finish up and most of the books have movies coming out this year! Yay!

Anyone have any good book recommendations?

xxx

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment