Sunday, January 12, 2014

"And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while."

Oh Bruno, Bruno, Bruno. You make my heart melt. Seriously, Bruno Mars is amazing. This is day 12 of my 365 project and week 2 of my 52 week project and the lyric for the week from The Photographer Within comes from Bruno Mars song "Just the way you are." The lyric is as stated in the title,

"And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while."

Kind of like this....


I love when my girl smiles and is happy. We are so lucky that she is such a happy go lucky babe. It doesn't take much to get her giggling, laughing and rolling around on the floor and I cannot believe she is going to be 9 months old tomorrow. Time really does go by too fast. Ryan said to her tonight that she needs to get to crawling and I said no! Haha. Then we would never be able to stop her.

Charlie and I had fun goofing around today when we got home from lunch with Aunt Theresa, Aunt Courtney & Cousin Molly. Here are some pictures from our play time.






Happy Sunday! Hope everyone has a great week! :-)



Photobucket

xxx

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment